IT Consultants / IT System Engineers (m/f/d)
suitable for enthusiasts of the fields of IT, business IT or engineering, computer science, patents, etc.
Would you like to present our cloud-based, innovative software product IP Now to the customer and then tailor it to their needs? Checkmark! If you want to be part of how our IP Now continues to disseminate on the market, continue on reading! We offer you flat hierarchies and enable you to work independently in an ambitious team. You will become part of our success story whilst enjoying a sincere cooperation and collaboration.
For almost 35 years we have been one of the leading providers of industry software for law firms and (international) industrial departments for intellectual property in the D-A-CH region. In addition to our well established WiNPAT system, we are adding features to our latest product IP Now with determination and speed. We advise, develop, train and sell under one roof, we adapt individually and think & act agile in the interests of our customers.
We successfully implement the needs of our customers and, with IP Now, are developing a successor based on state-of-the-art technology.
What the job is made of
- You are part of our team that takes care of our new and existing customers directly. For this it is important to understand their business processes, crosscheck with implementation methodologies and consequently come up with solutions
- Diverse range of tasks from product presentations and assistance in preparing offers to post-sales activities such as project plan setup and processing, individual adjustments to the product and customer training
- Long-term cooperation with your customers
- In the low-code environment, requirements/ideas can be implemented quickly, so you create code, verify and document
- Creation of migration concepts in collaboration with our customers
- You also work closely with our development team
How you convince us
- You are hands-on, in any case curious and like to familiarize yourself with our IT and IP (Intellectual Property) environment
- You have a degree as i.e. an IT specialist in application development, business IT specialist, IT system engineer or similar or a degree from a vocational academy, dual university, HTL, FH or university in a relevant field
- We are open regarding the years of relevant professional experience, we invite you to convince us of your individual strengths
- A few key words you may be looking for: SQL queries and relational databases; XML and HTML; Basic knowledge of a programming language such as Java or C# or similar; We work on our customer projects according to the lean & agile Kanban method.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent German and good English language skills, both orally and in writing complete your profile
- We are a small company – we are successful if the whole team is flexible and able to work independently
At GSI you have individual development opportunities, we offer a lot of freedom and invite you to contribute your personality for the benefit of the company. Our employees say our team is great, we encourage strengths and compensate areas of development - that makes us proud. We live for the moment, prefer to do without encrusted structures and work in an uncomplicated and professional manner. Social events, joint luncheons and a beer after work are all part of our work hard & play hard attitude. We are open and transparent, we celebrate a respectful feedback culture and offer working time models and mobile working that suits both sides. We take different living conditions into account, are family-friendly and adapt if necessary.
In case of an received application, we process data from the applicant strictly for the purpose of potentially filling the relevant position. The primary legal basis for this is Art. 88 GDPR in conjunction with § 26 para. 1 BDSG. Further information on the processing of your personal data can be found in our Data protection.