Application developer / IT System Engineer (m/f/d)
suitable for enthusiasts of the fields of IT, business IT or engineering, computer science etc.
Would you like to implement smart apps for our cloud-based software solution, customer-friendly and innovative? Checkmark! If you want to be part of how our IP Now continues to disseminate on the market, continue on reading! We offer you flat hierarchies and enable you to work independently in an ambitious team. You will become part of our success story whilst enjoying a sincere cooperation and collaboration.
For almost 35 years, we have been one of the leading providers of industry software for law firms and (international) industrial departments for intellectual property in the D-A-CH region. In addition to our well established WiNPAT system, we are adding features to our latest product IP Now with determination and speed. We advise, develop, train and sell under one roof, we adapt individually and think & act agile in the interests of our customers.
We successfully implement the requirements of our customers in our tools and are developing a successor tool based on state-of-the-art technology.
- You are part of our team that takes care of the requirements analysis/idea, design, development and testing of new features/apps of our product
- These requirements/ideas are implemented in the low-code environment, i.e. code is written, verified and also documented
- We test, operate and maintain our product IP Now in a cloud environment
- You make sure that the look and feel of IP Now, especially the intuitive usability, remains an optimal user experience
- Close cooperation with our 'low-code-platform' development and with our IT consultants (with guaranteed assistance) help you with your learning curve
- You are hands-on, in any case curious and like to familiarize yourself with our IT and IP (Intellectual Property) environment
- You have a degree as an IT specialist for application development, IT system engineer or similar or a degree from an HTL, FH or university in a relevant area
- We are open regarding the years of relevant professional experience, you are welcome to convince us of your individual profile
- Ideally, you have knowledge of IT security and/or cloud deployment
- You can analyze customer/product requirements and draw conclusions, develop solutions and then implement them with a DevOps approach
- You may have already gained experience in change, release and test management and/or in DevOps
- A few key words: Java Script, possibly Java or C# as a background would be good, html, Windows Server / SQL database or Linux / other relational databases; We work lean & agile according to the Kanban method and are increasingly optimizing towards DevOps
- We develop IP Now for our customers - we therefore keep an eye on their needs and approach our tasks in a solution-oriented and pragmatic manner
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Very good German and good English language skills, both spoken and written, round off your profile
- We are a small company – we are successful when we are and remain flexible
At GSI you have individual development opportunities, we offer a lot of freedom and invite you to contribute your personality for the benefit of the company. Our employees say our team is great, we encourage strengths and compensate areas of development - that makes us proud. We live for the moment, prefer to do without encrusted structures and work in an uncomplicated and professional manner. Social events, joint luncheons and a beer after work are all part of our work hard & play hard attitude. We are open and transparent, we celebrate a respectful feedback culture and offer working time models and mobile working that suits both sides. We take different living conditions into account, are family-friendly and adapt if necessary.
In case of an received application, we process data from the applicant strictly for the purpose of potentially filling the relevant position. The primary legal basis for this is Art. 88 GDPR in conjunction with § 26 para. 1 BDSG. Further information on the processing of your personal data can be found in our Data protection.